Calfarm - Calcium for Farm Animals:
- Enhances milk production in milch animals to its maximum possible extent.
- Helps in building stronger bones and skeletal system.
- Effective in preventing calcium deficiency and milk fever.
- Overcomes complications like dystocia, retention of placenta,metritis mastitis, etc.
- Results in better growth and body weights of calves.
- Helps in vigor, vitality.
- Improves appetite, bone strength and growth in dogs.
Usage & Administration
- Cattle/Buffaloes / Horses: 100 ml./ day
- Calves:40 ml./ day
- Dogs :5 ml. / day
- Sheep & Goats:10 ml. / day –
(or) as advised by a veterinarian.